- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aynsley Dunbar - Remains to Be Heard
- Write a Review
- #K74539 000000000 K74539000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/11/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally re-mastered edition of this 1970 album from the veteran British drummer and his band Retal...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/11/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally re-mastered edition of this 1970 album from the veteran British drummer and his band Retaliation. Curiously by the time this album saw the light of day, the Liverpool-born drummer who gave the group it's name had left leaving singer, keyboardist and front man Victor Brox to man the reins. But let this take nothing away from an album that is as accomplished and varied as any of it's predecessors, as Brox enlists an assortment of talented musicians to complete what is a worthy addition, and end, to the Retaliation catalog.;Track List:1. Invitation to a Lady;2. Blood on Your Wheels;3. Downhearted;4. Whistlin' Blues;5. Keep Your Hands Out;6. Sleepy Town Sister;7. Fortune City;8. Put Some Love on You;9. Bloody Souvenir;10. Toga
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.