- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aynsley Dunbar - To Mum from Aynsley & the Boys
- Write a Review
- #K74536 000000000 K74536000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/11/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally re-mastered edition of this 1969 album, the third from the veteran British drummer and his...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/11/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally re-mastered edition of this 1969 album, the third from the veteran British drummer and his band Retaliation. At this point, Dunbar was looking to depart from straight Blues and take advantage of the musical freedoms that were letting Progressive Rock bands like Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath make their mark. While they still retain their remarkable British Blues sound, this musical move is apparent in tracks such as the Bach-influenced instrumental 'Journey's End' to the Jazz-Rock territory explored in 'Let It Ride'.;Track List:1. Don't Take the Power Away;2. Run You Off the Hill;3. Let It Ride;4. Journey's End;5. Down Down Down;6. Unheard;7. Sugar on the Line;8. Leaving Right Away
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.