- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Azealia Banks - 1991
- Write a Review
- K56137 000000000 K56137000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/12/2012;Notes:Vinyl EP. Azealia Banks came rip-roaring onto the scene with her high-power, high-energy hip hop attack on her extended...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/12/2012;Notes:Vinyl EP. Azealia Banks came rip-roaring onto the scene with her high-power, high-energy hip hop attack on her extended play release "1991." That was the year of her birth, and it's release in 2012 was a dynamic coming-of-age. Loaded with bravado, language that would make a sailor blush and her own special blend of attitude, the biggest single on this EP is the fan favorite "212," referencing a New York area code. The whole album is a house music exploration that is sure to keep you groovin' on the dance floor. The EP danced all over the Billboard charts. Original pressing on vinyl. Interscope Records.;Track List:1. 1991;2. Liquorice;3. 212 Ft. Lazy Jay;4. Van Vogue;Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.