- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B Girls - Bad Not Evil
- Write a Review
- #K73129 000000000 K73129000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Limited pink colored vinyl LP pressing. THE B GIRLS ARE BACK ON BOMP!... WHERE THEY BELONG!!! BAD not EVIL is The B Gir...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Limited pink colored vinyl LP pressing. THE B GIRLS ARE BACK ON BOMP!... WHERE THEY BELONG!!! BAD not EVIL is The B Girls first full-length vinyl release. It includes the band's only single on Bomp!, plus studio recordings from 1977 up to 1981, and two live tracks. The songs are produced by Debbie Harry of Blondie, Mick Jones of The Clash, Craig Leon (The Ramones, Blondie, Richard Hell, Suicide, The Zeros), Liam Sternberg (Rachel Sweet, Kirsty McColl, The Bangles), Bob Segarini (The Wackers) and The 'B' Girls, with engineer Robin Brouwers (Teenage Head). Peter J. Moore restored and digitally re-mastered all tracks. Includes an insert with LINER NOTES BY CYNTHIA ROSS, and photos by Rodney Bowes, Theresa Kereakes and Bob Gruen.;Special Attributes:PINK, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.