- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Baauer - Aa
- Write a Review
- #K66198 000000000 K66198000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, Baauer's long awaited debut album, Aa. Following the smash’ GoGo!’ sing...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, Baauer's long awaited debut album, Aa. Following the smash’ GoGo!’ single (2015), The ß EP with Rae Sremmurd and Alunageorge (2014), laser-etched vinyl 12" Dum Dum (2013), and genre defining 'Higher' with Just Blaze and Jay Z (2012) - not to mention the Harlem Shake phenomenon. Baauer sets off again to change contemporary American dance music with this highly anticipated album. Aa (pronounced 'double a') is a record that could only be made by a kid born of New York inspired by rap and dance music culture, traveling the globe sampling and processing found sounds. This is bright, stadium, urban dance music from the 26-year-old Portuguese New Yorker (via London and Philadelphia) known as Harry Rodrigues.. With special guests Future, Pusha T, M.I.A, Novelist, Leikeli47, Rustie and Tirzah, also continuing his visual collaboration with multi-medium artist, Jonathan Zawada.;Track List:1. Church;2. Gogo!;3. Body;4. Pinku;5. Sow;6. Day Ones (Feat. Novelist Leikeli47);7. Good Bad;8. Way from Me (Feat. Tirzah);9. Temple (Feat. M.I.A G-Dragon);10. Make It Bang (Feat. TT the Artist);11. Kung Fu (Feat. Pusha T);12. Church Reprise (Feat. Rustie);13. Aa
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.