- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Baby Dee - Am a Stick
- Write a Review
- #K91914 000000000 K91914000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/24/2015;Notes:One of the industry's most flamboyant musical discoveries of the last decade, Baby Dee is an enchanting song writer, cl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/24/2015;Notes:One of the industry's most flamboyant musical discoveries of the last decade, Baby Dee is an enchanting song writer, classically trained harpist, circus sideshow veteran, and transgender street legend. Her infectious cackle and extraordinary talent on piano, harp and accordion has caught her many musical admirers including Will Oldham, Matt Sweeney, Maxim Moston, and Andrew WK, all of whom have produced unique and magnificent albums for her.;Track List:1. I Am a Stick;2. Sky of Loving Arms;3. Up Tree River Down/Wilhelmus;4. Big Love;5. Whose Rough Hands;6. But in My Dream;7. Tokyo;8. Bendy Bus;9. Okadoka;10. Hymn;11. Road of Eyes That See
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.