- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Baby Washington - That's How Heartaches Are Made
- Write a Review
- #K83872 000000000 K83872000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Justine Baby Washington's 1963 soul classic That's How Heartaches Are Made was the Harlem raised singer's first and onl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Justine Baby Washington's 1963 soul classic That's How Heartaches Are Made was the Harlem raised singer's first and only chart entry in the Billboard Top 40, and her finest moment. A delectable slice of uptown soul, the title track stands as one of the greatest R&B hits of the early '60s. The rest of the album is no slouch, however, as it's rounded out by 11 more tasty nuggets of sweet femme soul, most notably the Spector-inflected Leave Me Alone and the organ-driven groover A Handful Of Memories. Another R&B essential unearthed by Rumble.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.