- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Babymetal - Metal Resistance
- Write a Review
- #K57023 000000000 K57023000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the Japanese pop metal act. After forming in 2010, Babymetal has already ha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the Japanese pop metal act. After forming in 2010, Babymetal has already had two major singles rank in the Top 10 Oricon Chart in Japan and their first studio album Babymetal hit #1 on Japan's album chart and #1 on Billboard's World Album Chart. This 3-girl unit Su-Metal (Vocal, Dance), Yumimetal (Scream, Dance), Moametal (Scream, Dance)is based on the self-created theme of Kawaii Metal (mix of of J-Pop Idol and Heavy Metal). In 2013 they began performing at major festivals in Japan and Budokan, making them the youngest female act to ever perform there. That following summer they embarked on their first world tour performing on the stage of UK's prodigious festival Sonisphere in front of 65, 000 festival goers and supported Lady Gaga on her Artrave: The Artpop Ball tour. This past year Babymetal headlined numerous sold out shows from New York to London, including the 20, 000 capacity Saitama Super Arena in Japan. Babymetal's Metal Resistance is rapidly expanding across the globe.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.