- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bachman - Heavy Blues
- Write a Review
- #K83061 000000000 K83061000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Ready for a heavy Blues overdrive by The Guess Who and Bachman, Turner founder Randy Bachman and it's new Power Blues R...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Ready for a heavy Blues overdrive by The Guess Who and Bachman, Turner founder Randy Bachman and it's new Power Blues Rock Trio: Bachman, the driving force behind the Rock classics such as " Takin ' Care of Business ", " You Is not Nothin lakes ' Yet" and "American Woman" presents an album that Deep Blues in the ' 60s Rock is rooted and a considerable number of guest appearances including: Neil Young, Joe Bonamassa, Peter Frampton, Robert Randolph and Jeff Healey. Bachman itself has far sold over 40 million albums, has been photographed many times in the Music Hall Of Fame and was not least through his weekly Sirius / XM / CBC radio show : Vinyl Tap known to millions of viewers.;Track List:1. The Edge;2. A Ton Of Bricks (feat Scott Holiday);3. Bad Child (feat Joe Bonamassa);4. Little Girl Lost (feat Neil Young);5. Learn To Fly;6. Oh My Lord (feat Robert Randolph);7. Confessing To The Devil (feat Jeff Healey);8. Heavy Blues (feat Peter Frampton);9. Wild Texas Ride;10. Please Come To Paris (feat Luke Doucet);11. We Need To Talk
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.