- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bad Brains - I Against I
- Write a Review
- #K57750 000000000 K57750000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/17/1990;Notes:1998 reissue on vinyl LP. Many fans and critics declare "I Against I" as Bad Brains' masterpiece. More than just hardco...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/17/1990;Notes:1998 reissue on vinyl LP. Many fans and critics declare "I Against I" as Bad Brains' masterpiece. More than just hardcore punk and reggae, it is a very tight album that infuses soul, funk and heavy metal. The message of the album cohesively ties all of the musical and lyrical themes together, and it is a real crowd pleaser. The title "I Against I" plays on the Rastafarian slang "I and I," which is a first-person plural reference to the union of the speaker, his audience and God. In addition to being a critical success, this album was Bad Brains' biggest commercial success and saw hits with the songs "I Against I," "House of Suffering," "Secret 77" and "She's Calling You.";Track List:1. Intro;2. I Against I;3. House of Suffering;4. Re-Ignition;5. Secret 77;6. Let Me Help;7. She's Calling You;8. Sacred Love;9. Hired Gun;10. Return to Heaven
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.