- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bad Company - Bad Company
- Write a Review
- #K63635 000000000 K63635000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Deluxe digitally remastered edition of the 1974 debut album by the British rock...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Deluxe digitally remastered edition of the 1974 debut album by the British rockers fronted by Paul Rodgers. Vinyl LP One contains the newly remastered audio of the original album while LP Two features previously unreleased alternate takes and mixes and new mixes based on recently unearthed original multi-track tapes. Includes the Classic Rock radio staple “Can’t Get Enough.” This is the first time this album has been given the deluxe and expanded treatment. The album reached the top of the US Billboard 200. Since then, the album has been certified five times platinum by the RIAA, and became the 46th best selling album of the 1970s. Kerrang! Magazine listed the album at #40 among the "100 Greatest Heavy Metal Albums of All Time".;Track List:1. Can't Get Enough;2. Rock Steady;3. Ready for Love;4. Don't Let Me Down;5. Bad Company;6. The Way I Choose;7. Movin' on;8. Seagull;9. Superstar Woman (Long Version);10. Little Miss Fortune (B-Side of "Can't Get Enough");11. Easy on My Soul(B-Side of "Movin' On");12. Bad Company (LMS Studio Reel 2-73 Session);13. Can't Get Enough (Take 1);14. The Way I Choose (Demo Reel 1);15. Little Miss Fortune (Demo Reel 1);16. Bad Company (LMS Studio Reel 8-73 Session);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.