- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bad Company - Burnin' Sky
- Write a Review
- #K63633 000000000 K63633000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered and expanded edition. During the summer of 1976, the band returned to Fr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered and expanded edition. During the summer of 1976, the band returned to France yet again to record 12 songs for what would become Burnin' Sky. They chose Château d Hérouville as the studio, which is where David Bowie would record Low later that same year. Burnin' Sky was released in March 1977, and broke into the Top 20 in both the U.K. and U.S. The Burnin Sky: Deluxe Edition bonus disc features unreleased versions of nearly every song on the album, including alternative takes and mixes of 'Man Needs A Woman' and 'Morning Sun', plus the full version of 'Too Bad'. The session tapes also unearthed 'Unfinished Story', a song that was completed, but never released.;Track List:1. Burnin Sky;2. Morning Sun;3. Leaving You;4. Like Water;5. Knapsack (The Happy Wanderer);6. Everything I Need;7. Heartbeat;8. Peace of Mind;9. Passing Time;10. Too Bad;11. Man Needs Woman;12. Master of Ceremony;13. LP 2 Burnin Sky (Alternative Vocal Guitar);14. Morning Sun (Acoustic Version);15. Leaving You (Alternative Vocal);16. Like Water (Rough Mix);17. Knapsack (The Happy Wanderer) (Early Run Through);18. Everything I Need (Rough Mix);19. Peace of Mind (Alternative Version);20. Passing Time (Alternative Vocal);21. Man Needs Woman (Alternative Vocal Guitar);22. Too Bad (Full Version);23. Man Needs Woman (Early Version Mick Ralphs Vocal);24. Unfinished Story (Previously Unreleased)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.