- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bad Company - Live 1977
- Write a Review
- #K72925 000000000 K72925000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. This set contains Bad Company's Live at The Summit show in Houston, TX on May 2...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. This set contains Bad Company's Live at The Summit show in Houston, TX on May 23, 1977. This is a previously unreleased concert from their 1970 heyday. Formed in 1973, the British hard rock outfit Bad Company was a supergroup comprised of ex-King Crimson bassist Boz Burrell, former Mott the Hoople guitarist Mick Ralphs, and singer Paul Rodgers and drummer Simon Kirke, both previous members of Free. Powered by Rodgers' muscular vocals and Ralphs' blues-based guitar work, Bad Company was the first group signed to Led Zeppelin's Swan Song vanity label. Bad Company's eponymous 1974 debut was an international hit, topping the U.S. album charts.;Track List:1. Burnin' Sky 4:50;2. Too Bad 5:19;3. Ready for Love 8:03;4. Heartbeat 4:39;5. Morning Sun 4:24;6. Man Needs Woman 4:17;7. Leaving You 4:27;8. Shooting Star 7:00;9. Simple Man 6:09;10. Movin' on 3:27;11. Like Water 5:34;12. Drum Solo 1:33;13. Live for the Music 6:34;14. Good Lovin' Gone Bad 5:27;15. Feel Like Makin' Love 6:43;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.