- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bad Sports - Bras
- Write a Review
- #K85207 000000000 K85207000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/17/2013;Notes:Denton/Austin's BAD SPORTS are back with their third album-and second on Dirtnap! Produced by the Marked Men's MARK RYA...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/17/2013;Notes:Denton/Austin's BAD SPORTS are back with their third album-and second on Dirtnap! Produced by the Marked Men's MARK RYAN and JEFF BURKE, Bras is a major departure from the '77 pop/punk feel of 2011's terrific Kings of the Weekend. This time the band brings a tougher, harder-edged sound and takes on a wider variety of musical styles. While still very much in the classic vein of Texan garage/punk, Bad Sports are also bringing to mind the heyday of New York City punk. With hints of Dead Boys snarl, Dictators thump, and even some artier Lou Reed/Television leanings, this record finds the trio refining it's songwriting chops and rocking harder than ever. The album's got a little bit of everything-from booming Cheap Trick style power pop to straight-up catchy garage punk to grimy proto-punk not far removed from ORVILLE's other band OBN IIIs. And while Bras builds on the foundation of previous records, quite frankly it blows away anything else the band has done to date. Scorching tracks like "Washed Up" and "Race to the Bottom" beg to be played at obnoxiously loud volumes, while "Nothing in This World" might be the best pop song you hear this year. Elsewhere, "Get You" and "Terrible Place" manage to satisfy the fan base even as they push the band's sound to the next level. Lots of bands pay lip service to the idea of duplicating the energy of their live shows on record. Bad Sports have gone out and done it! Turn it up!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.