- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bad Sports - Kings of the Weekend
- Write a Review
- #K69122 000000000 K69122000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/16/2011;Notes:Bad Sports were formed in 2007 in Denton, Texas by ORVILLE NEELEY, DANIEL FRIED and GREGORY RUTHERFORD, who came from a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/16/2011;Notes:Bad Sports were formed in 2007 in Denton, Texas by ORVILLE NEELEY, DANIEL FRIED and GREGORY RUTHERFORD, who came from a variety of different bands in the North Texas area. Their debut self titled full length was released in late 2009 on Douchemaster Records following a string of singles, and showed the band's songwriting mature into a more refined pop territory without losing their edge. The group's energetic live shows (including a show-stopping performance at Dirtnap Records' 2011 SXSW Showcase) have won over audiences across the US, as well as helped gain them notoriety as one of the best live acts in the nation.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.