- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bags & Trane
- Write a Review
- K58823 000000000 K58823000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of the digitally remastered mono mix of this classic album. A 1961 album that features both vibe play...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of the digitally remastered mono mix of this classic album. A 1961 album that features both vibe player Milt Jackson and saxophonist John Coltrane, Bags & Trane was recorded at a time when Coltrane was about to exit Atlantic for Impulse Records. For that reason this particular album has long been considered part of Milt Jackson's catalogue, but there are compelling reasons for considering very much a joint effort. It was not the first album Coltrane had made as a co-leader (he recorded with Kenny Burrell in 1958, although this wasn't released until 1963), nor would it be the last, but it is fairly safe to say that this was the strongest and satisfying of his joint albums. Milt Jackson is no slouch, as his work with everyone from Ray Charles to Wes Montgomery would confirm. Here both artists complement each other to perfection, with fine back up being provided by Hank Jones, Paul Chambers and Connie Kay.;Special Attributes:REMASTERED, MONO SOUND
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.