- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bahamas - Bahamas Is Afie
- Write a Review
- #K62399 000000000 K62399000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the third full-length album from Afie Jurvanen, who performs as Bahamas. BAHAMAS IS AF...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the third full-length album from Afie Jurvanen, who performs as Bahamas. BAHAMAS IS AFIE is the first self-produced album from the Ontario-based musician. With this record he pursued a far more complex sound than on prior releases and is responsible for the majority of the instrumentation. Jurvanen sought to create and produce a more developed arrangement of strings, brass, winds, orchestral percussion, and chamber choruses on BAHAMAS IS AFIE. Prior to this record, Jurvanen's releases have all been sparsely recorded bedroom records with this new album making a transition to a more complex and fully arranged collection of music.;Track List:1. Waves;2. Can't Take You with Me;3. Bitter Memories;4. All the Time;5. Stronger Than That;6. Half Mine;7. All Time Favourite;8. Like a Wind;9. Nothing to Me Now;10. Little Record Girl;11. I Had It All;12. All I've Ever Known
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.