- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Baila Mi Rumba
- Write a Review
- #K91212 000000000 K91212000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:LP version. Pharaway Sounds present Baila Mi Rumba, a compilation of recordings by Trigal. There were two labels in Spa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:LP version. Pharaway Sounds present Baila Mi Rumba, a compilation of recordings by Trigal. There were two labels in Spain during the '70s which were essential to understand the birth of the rumba-flamenco-pop genre: Belter and Discophon. Thanks to the work of adventurous in-house producers and sound engineers like Josep Llobell, Joan Barcons and Lauren Postigo, funk, rock, disco and jazz arrangements were incorporated to recordings of folkloric flamenco singers and rumba bands. The result was explosive and the Spanish market was flooded with "gipsy-rock" or "rumba pop" 45s and LPs, some of them highly sought-after today by international DJs looking for exotic beats. Baila Mi Rumba compiles gypsy rumba-funk & flamenco pop courtesy of Trigal, the grooviest and funkiest band from the Spanish '70s rumba scene. 13 tracks taken from their sought after LPs and 45s, originally released on the legendary Belter label from 1976-77. Heavy drums, percussion, deep bass, wah-wah, electric guitar, horns, funk/Blaxploitation touches, and gypsy female vocals. Master tape sound Includes insert with photos and liner notes by Txarly Brown (Achilifunk).
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.