- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Baird Sisters - Until You Find Your Green
- Write a Review
- #K63678 000000000 K63678000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. Considering they've collaborated ever since they were kids living under the same roof,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. Considering they've collaborated ever since they were kids living under the same roof, The Baird Sisters arguably could have made an album like Until You Find Your Green years ago. They've released two live recordings (the first recorded by their dad) and made plenty of demos, but this marks the first time Laura and Meg Baird decided to write and record a full-length on their own terms. The songs, recorded in Laura's house, have a familial intimacy joined by skillful depth, the ideal blend for a folk record, an equal mix of comfort and talent. These recordings capture the complexity of seventies progressive folk rock, emphasizing acoustic instrumentation with a lack of self-consciousness that can only come from a private domestic environment. Meg plays guitar, Laura banjo, singing in harmony, and ornamenting their songs with flute, cello, fiddle, mandolin, upright bass, percussion and a cricket chorus. Until You Find Your Green's songs seem traditional, but that's deceptive, and they unfold in greater depths the deeper attention paid to them.;Track List:1. On and on;2. New Green Place;3. Looking at Things Up Close;4. Towpath Drill;5. Where the Waters Flow;6. After the Work Is Done;7. Tracks;8. Until the Bottle Is Dry;9. A Soldier Being Tired;10. Going West with Secrets
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.