- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Balance & Composure - Things We Think We're Missing
- Write a Review
- #K61914 000000000 K61914000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/10/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. According to Balance and Composure, they can be loud, quiet and everything in between. A pretty apt ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/10/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. According to Balance and Composure, they can be loud, quiet and everything in between. A pretty apt description in a nutshell. A sonic assault melding influences such as Sunny Day Real Estate, Neutral Milk Hotel and Nirvana, their 2011, critically heralded debut album, Separation, adhered to the band's namesake. A cohesive listen of anthem and melodic guitar blitzes with poignant lyricism, rhythmic thrusts and an abrasive pop knack in it's overall deliverance, Separation helped establish Balance and Composure as one of underground rock's most promising newcomers. Picking up where Separation left off, Balance and Composure return once again to push the boundaries of their music with driving riffs and intensely passionate vocals on the band's long-awaited second studio album, the Things We Think We're Missing. It's the type of record that makes listeners pause and reflect, evoking moments of happiness and sadness over the course of 13 songs.;Track List:1. Parachutes;2. Lost Your Name;3. Back of Your Head;4. Tiny Raindrop;5. Notice Me;6. Ella;7. Cut Me Open;8. Reflection;9. I'm Swimming;10. When I Come Undone;11. Dirty Head;12. Keepsake;13. Enemy
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.