- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ballroom Thieves - Wolf in the Doorway
- Write a Review
- #K68609 000000000 K68609000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Boston folk are slow to pick faves and don't easily suffer fools. Their teams, their politics, social discourse_x000D_ ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Boston folk are slow to pick faves and don't easily suffer fools. Their teams, their politics, social discourse_x000D_ and of course, their music all fall to a collectively discerning eye, or in this case, ear. This is why fairly fledgling Beantown champs, Ballroom Thieves are worth serious consideration everywhere and anywhere else. Having thus far released 2 wellembraced EPs and being a cinch for local venue sell outs, the Thieves can now offer a step-up debut masterwork, A Wolf In The Doorway, set for release on April 21st (Blue Corn Music). Tapped already for their adept melding of roots, indie folk and symphonic strains, Ballroom Thieves, who are Martin Earley (guitar), Devin Mauch (percussion) and Calin Peters (cello), (they all sing), push it even further with an album's worth of new material wherein no two tracks sound the same, but represent a palpably confident identity.;Track List:1. Archers;2. Lantern;3. Bullet;4. Saint Monica;5. Wild Woman;6. Oars To The Sea;7. Bury Me Smiling;8. The Loneliness Waltz;9. Here I Stand;10. Anchors;11. Oak;12. Wolf
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.