- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Banco - ... Di Terra
- Write a Review
- #K72528 000000000 K72528000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2017;Notes:Limited red vinyl LP pressing of this 1978 release. ... Di Terra is the eighth studio album by Italian progressive rock...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2017;Notes:Limited red vinyl LP pressing of this 1978 release. ... Di Terra is the eighth studio album by Italian progressive rock band Banco (previously called Banco del Mutuo Soccorso). It's an entirely instrumental work, recorded together with Orchestra dell'Unione Musicisti di Roma. The album title, which translates to "of earth," is based on a poem by Francesco Di Giacomo, and every song title is a line from the poem.;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, RED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.