- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Band Del Brasiliano - Vol. 2
- Write a Review
- #K84979 000000000 K84979000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:LP version. The Tuscany big band La Band Del Brasiliano is back for their second studio album, Vol. 2, following Vol. 1...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:LP version. The Tuscany big band La Band Del Brasiliano is back for their second studio album, Vol. 2, following Vol. 1 released in 2013. The band draw on the retro tradition of Italian easy listening, funk, and sexy comedy, presenting a set rich in sung songs and with a large number of original tracks compared to Vol. 1, as well as with the contribution of bows, percussions, and a complete brass section. In Vol. 2, you can locate three lines: One that develops the soul beat of the band, shamelessly retro in the musical and textual approach: mostly captured in straightforward songs, like "Impossibile", "Hey Ragazzo", and "Preparati Bambina", are a blend of rock n' roll and raw soul, with the two voices of Serena Altavilla (Solki, Mariposa, Calibro 35) and Davide Arnetoli. The other is a romantic soul, tied to passion and jealousy, that is expressed best in the almost noir atmosphere of the triptych "Un'ora In Più", "Il Tema Della Gelosia", and "Anna - La Domenica". But even in "La Verità" the story of emancipation and freedom is present, with musical veins from spy story. The third line is funk and eroticism, as in "Ti Voglio", the favorite Italian disco song of the band which anticipates the release of the album as a whole - the sulfur "Eclisse Twist" from Antonioni's masterpiece, "Giovani Di Nulla" and "92° Minuto", conceived as imaginary characters of TV programs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.