- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Banda Black Rio - Maria Fumaca
- Write a Review
- #K61510 000000000 K61510000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered reissue. Banda Black Rio's Maria Fumaca is one of the strongest Brazili...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered reissue. Banda Black Rio's Maria Fumaca is one of the strongest Brazilian samba-disco-funk-soul-fusion albums of all time. Banda Black Rio was formed in 1976 by the late Oberdan Magalhães in Rio de Janeiro. They revolutionized 'black instrumental music' at the time with their Brazilian re-interpretation of soul, jazz, funk and disco grooves, inspired by the likes of Tim Maia and reminiscent of Kool & The Gang and Earth Wind & Fire during their most on-point period of the 1970's. Maria Fumaca is the group’s first album, originally released by Atlantic in 1977 a record that bought the group worldwide fame. The title track is a real stand-out for us and a long term firm favorite. 'Miss Cheryll', more of a disco/ AOR jam, was released by RCA UK in 1980 as the track become popular within several London scenes. Maria Fumaca features in a list of the 100 greatest Brazilian albums of all time published by Rolling Stone Brazil, coming in at #38.;Track List:1. Maria Fumaca;2. Na Baixa Do Sapateiro;3. Mr. Funky Samba;4. Caminho Da Roca;5. Metalurgica;6. Baiao;7. Casa Forte;8. Leblon Via Vaz Lôbo;9. Urubu Malandro;10. Junia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.