- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Banks - The Altar
- Write a Review
- K55714 000000000 K55714000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the second studio album by American singer and songwriter Jillian Rose Banks AKA Banks...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the second studio album by American singer and songwriter Jillian Rose Banks AKA Banks. Producers Tim Anderson and Al Shux worked on the album - they also contributed to Banks' debut studio album, Goddess. The lead singles from the album include "Fuck with Myself", "Gemini Feed" and "Mind Games". Banks is from Orange County, California. She is signed to Harvest Records and Good Years Recordings. Following the release of two extended plays, Fall Over and London, in 2013, Banks released her debut album, Goddess, on September 5, 2014, to positive reviews from contemporary music critics. She has toured internationally with The Weeknd and was also nominated for the Sound of 2014 award by the BBC and an MTV Brand New Nominee in 2014.;Track List:1. Gemini Feed;2. Fuck with Myself;3. Love Sick;4. Mind Games;5. Trainwreck;6. This Is Not About Us;7. Weaker Girl;8. Mother Earth;9. Judas;10. Haunt;11. Poltergeist;12. To the Hit;13. 27 Hours
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.