- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bantam Rooster - Deal Me in
- Write a Review
- #K85024 000000000 K85024000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/1997;Notes:VINYL VERSION. Bantam Rooster's stompin' 18-cut debut, kickin' off with the ace title cut & wailin' on nonstop. This De...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/1997;Notes:VINYL VERSION. Bantam Rooster's stompin' 18-cut debut, kickin' off with the ace title cut & wailin' on nonstop. This Detroit duo will melt your face into your brain & back out again.;Track List:1. Deal Me in;2. In the Manner to Which I'm Accustomed;3. Lawdy Lawdy;4. Sister Nicotine;5. Miss Luxury;6. Man of Wealth Taste;7. Battle Crick;8. Fuck You Muh Man;9. Put You Down;10. Ain't Gonna Touch You;11. Shit Town;12. She'll Be My Death;13. Panther;14. Sassy Blac*Tress;15. Brokeback Fit;16. Down and Out;17. Bantam Rooster Theme;18. Mammon
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.