- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Baptists - Beacon Of Faith
- Write a Review
- L27897 000000000 L27897000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/25/2018;Notes:Baptists - Beacon Of Faith Beacon Of Faith broadly follows the same trajectory as the album's predecessors, Bushcraft (...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/25/2018;Notes:Baptists - Beacon Of Faith Beacon Of Faith broadly follows the same trajectory as the album's predecessors, Bushcraft (2013) and Bloodmines (2014) - combining the style of raw adrenaline-fueled emotion, venomous vocal delivery, gigantic guitar sound, and a visceral rhythmic propulsion - a sonic manifestation of desolate rage, bolstered by a palpable sense of urgency. The album is densely-packed, yet BAPTISTS' sound is far from claustrophobic. There is melody amongst the dissonance, as the band more deeply explore the noise rock vistas that have always underpinned their sound. Lyrics are drawn from the members' direct experience of a broken society and general discontentment with everyday life. A multitude of issues are in the firing line, from the Canadian court system, issues surrounding substance abuse, mental health, and how the more fortunate, "tend to dismiss people who have been dealt a less-fortunate hand," as guitarist Danny also reflects. Beacon Of Faith was recorded at Godcity in Salem, Massachusetts with Kurt Ballou in July 2017, and mastered by Brad Boatright at Audiosiege in Portland, Oregon;Track List:1. Worse Than Hate;2. Absolved of Life / Spent Cells;3. Beacon of Faith;4. Gift Taker;5. Capsule;6. Outbreeding;7. Vicarious Trauma;8. Victim Service;9. Indigo Child;10. Eulogy Template;11. Bevel Down;12. Carbide;13. Nostrovia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.