- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Barb Wire Dolls - Slit
- Write a Review
- #K73524 000000000 K73524000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/06/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 debut from female fronted Greek Punk trio Barb Wire Dolls. Recorded in Chicago at Electrical Au...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/06/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 debut from female fronted Greek Punk trio Barb Wire Dolls. Recorded in Chicago at Electrical Audio by Steve Albini, Slit is a stripped down and liberating listen. Barb Wire Dolls combine first wave punk and grunge rock in a politically charged, hook-filled, three power chord punch. They are described by Guitar World magazine as "a true-to-the-genre punk band". Fronted by the fiery and outspoken femme-fatale singer Isis Queen along with guitarist Pyn Doll and drummer Krash Doll, the band came together while living in an artist commune on the island of Crete. The songwriting on Slit is an examination of societal absurdities, a special interest and religious conspiracy to obscure truth and the urgency to wake-up and confront it before it's too late.;Track List:1. Revolution;2. Your Escape;3. Devil's Full Moon;4. World on Fire;5. Walking Dead;6. Destroyer Boy;7. Wild Child Diamonds;8. Shut Up Slut;9. L.A;10. I Wanna Know;11. Teenage Crisis;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.