- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Barbara Acklin - Seven Days of Night
- Write a Review
- #K64164 000000000 K64164000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/10/2009;Notes:An excellent second album by Barbara Acklin - and a perfect demonstration of her really unique Chicago soul talents! Ac...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/10/2009;Notes:An excellent second album by Barbara Acklin - and a perfect demonstration of her really unique Chicago soul talents! Acklin's really at the cusp of two generations here - at one level still with some of the sweetness of the earlier style of 60s girl soul, but at another full of the power and pride that was really flowing into other artists of the 70s - a balance that's a great summation of the unique way that Chicago artists could play both ends of the spectrum, and come up with something really unique in the process! The album includes the great cut "Am I The Same Girl", a loping soul groover that was all set to be a big single for Barbara - but for some reason, Brunswick held the tape back, stripped off the vocals, put on some piano, and released it as the instrumental "Soulful Strut" by Young-Holt Unlimited at the same time! Yet we still dig Barbara's version better, though - nestled here alongside other great cuts that include "Seven Days of Night", "A Raggedy Ride", "Go With Love", "Mr Sunshine", "Until You Return", and "Where Would I Go";Track List:1. A Raggedy Ride 2:32;2. Go with Love 2:14;3. Seven Days of Night 2:37;4. Just Ain't No Love 2:47;5. Where Would I Go 2:41;6. Am I the Same Girl 3:02;7. Until You Return 3:06;8. This Girl's in Love with You 4:26;9. Here Is a Heart 2:40;10. Mr. Sunshine 2:37;11. Love Had Come to Stay
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.