- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Barbara Lynn - Here Is Barbara Lynn
- L29686 000000000 L29686000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/11/2014;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP in gatefold sleeve. To be a woman singing your own blues and soul songs in 1960's Texas was a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/11/2014;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP in gatefold sleeve. To be a woman singing your own blues and soul songs in 1960's Texas was a rare thing. To do so while brandishing a left-handed Stratocaster and bashing out hard-edged licks was even rarer. Though she was a precocious performer, hers is a talent that came to full bloom on HERE IS Barbara Lynn, her 1968 album produced by Huey P. Meaux and originally released on Atlantic Records. Yet the introduction to her world largely proved to be her swansong. She married in 1970, aged 28, had three children, and largely retired from the music industry for most of the '70's and '80's. Now touring again, she's amused to think of her 46 year-old album gaining new fans.;Track List:1. You'll Lose a Good Thing;2. Take Your Love and Run;3. Maybe We Can Slip Away;4. Sure Is Worth It;5. Only You Know How to Love Me;6. (Until Then) I'll Suffer;7. You're Losing Me;8. Sufferin' City;9. Multiplying Pain;10. Why Can't You Love Me;11. Mix It Up Baby;12. This Is the Thanks I Get;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.