- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bardo Pond & Yo La Tengo - Parallelogram A La Carte: Bardo Pond & Yo La Tengo
- Write a Review
- #K67810 000000000 K67810000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Bardo Pond and Yo La Tengo have long traveled in similar circles as underground lifers, but have nev...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Bardo Pond and Yo La Tengo have long traveled in similar circles as underground lifers, but have never shared space on a non-compilation release. In 2015 Three Lobed Recordings was ecstatic to dedicate one of the albums of the Parallelogram collection to righting this cosmic wrong. Bardo's "Screens For A Catch (Fur Bearing Eyes)" contains top shelf representations of all of the signature sonic elements that have long-since endeared this band to so many. In addition to the careful interplay of Gibbons brothers' guitars, Isobel Sollenberger's other-worldly vocal delivery, the unlike-anyone-else wall of sound, and the multi-phase, suite-like arrangement, this track sees new twists - such as Clint Takeda's vocal harmonies - come into play. The eternally chameleonic Yo La Tengo exerts a certain mastery with respect to long-form songs. "Electric Eye," the band's immersive and heavy contribution to this LP, is a worthy addition to this portion of their canon. Georgia Hubley lays down a feral and commanding groove that glues together equal parts raw guitar phrasing with low end swirls. So hypnotic, and such a treat.;Track List:1. Bardo Pond - Screens for a Catch (Fur Bearing Eyes);2. Yo la Tengo - Electric Eye;Special Attributes:BLACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.