- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Barney Kessel - Live At The Jazz Mill
- Write a Review
- #K73993 000000000 K73993000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/12/2016;Notes:Barney Kessel Live At The Jazz Mill 1954 (Vinyl LP) A fantastic addition to the Barney Kessel catalog of the 50s - a ne...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/12/2016;Notes:Barney Kessel Live At The Jazz Mill 1954 (Vinyl LP) A fantastic addition to the Barney Kessel catalog of the 50s - a never-heard live set that has the guitarist in form that's every bit as strong as his famous albums for Contemporary Records! In fact, the strength of the recording may well capture Kessel at a level that beats those sessions - as Barney's playing live, with a bit more bite - and really grabs us with the strong tone on his solos - and the sense of energy he gets in a quartet that also includes a young Pete Jolly on piano! The recording quality is excellent - crystal-clear, and very focused - and the set isn't one of those lost tapes that should have stayed "lost" - but instead a real lost chapter in Barney's tremendous career. Titles include "Seven Come Eleven", "How About You", "Somebody Loves Me", "Embraceable You", "Get Happy", and "Stardust". © 1996-2016, Dusty Groove, Inc. Bass - Gene Stoffell Drums - Art Kile Guitar - Barney Kessel Piano - Pete Jolly Recorded By - Jack Miller;Track List:1. Strike Up the Band;2. How About You;3. Get Happy;4. Stardust;5. Seven Come Eleven;6. Rose Room;7. Somebody Loves Me;8. Embraceable You
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.