- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- #K65974 000000000 K65974000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/25/2014;Notes:For years, fans of both Skyzoo and Torae alike have asked the two to collaborate on a full length LP, after the multipl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/25/2014;Notes:For years, fans of both Skyzoo and Torae alike have asked the two to collaborate on a full length LP, after the multiple singles they've released together over the years. Classics such as the DJ Premier produced "Get It Done" and "Click", the !llmind produced "Barrel Brothers" of he and Sky's 2010 Live from the Tape Deck, the album has been called for by their following since 2006. The idea behind Barrel Brothers is what the people have asked and come to know the two wordsmiths for pure lyricism. Skyzoo, known for his picturesque storytelling and jazz / orchestral background, and Torae, known for his gritty Coney Island depictions of life with a vintage but modern lyrical approach, have briefly put their normal fortes to the side and crafted this album with one game plan in mind lyrical exercise over hard New York City soundscapes. The current resurgence of NYC hip hop is perfect grounds for two of it's premier flag holders to continue doing what they never stopped doing in the first place representing the city.;Track List:1. Intro;2. Talk of the Town;3. Make You a Believer;4. Tunnel Vision;5. Blue Yankee Fitted;6. All in Together Featuring Sean Price and Guilty Simpson;7. Triangle Offense Featuring Sha Stimuli;8. Movie Album (Skit);9. Albee Square Mall Featuring Livin Proof;10. The Hand Off;11. 4 Bar Friday;12. Memorabilia;13. Rediscover;14. The Aura;15. Double the Monsters (Previously Unreleased Bonus Track)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.