- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Barry Gibb - In The Now
- Write a Review
- #K62707 000000000 K62707000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 solo album from legendary Grammy Award-winning ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 solo album from legendary Grammy Award-winning singer/songwriter/producer and former Bee Gees member Barry Gibb. The surviving member of one of music's most successful and revered bands, the Bee Gees (formed with his brothers Robin and Maurice), has kept In The Now a family affair, writing all the songs with his sons Stephen and Ashley. Produced by Barry and co-producer John Merchant, the album is only the second solo effort of Gibb's career and his first album of all new material since the Bee Gees final studio album in 2001. In The Now is an impassioned solo effort that signals a welcome return of one of the most identifiable and versatile voices in the history of rock, pop, and R&B. The 12-track album was recorded in Miami with the same gathering of accomplished musicians Barry assembled for his acclaimed 2014 solo tour.;Track List:1. In the Now 4:53;2. Grand Illusion 4:42;3. Star Crossed Lovers 3:19;4. Blowin' a Fuse 4:44;5. Home Truth Song 5:08;6. Meaning of the Word 4:34;7. Cross to Bear 6:00;8. Shadows 4:35;9. Amy in Colour 4:26;10. The Long Goodbye 2:40;11. Diamonds 5:18;12. End of the Rainbow C4:09;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.