- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Basement - I Wish I Could Stay Here
- Write a Review
- #K62251 000000000 K62251000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/05/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP. Basement has a swaggering confidence of a veteran band in it's rock, even if the lyrics stray more emo. That ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/05/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP. Basement has a swaggering confidence of a veteran band in it's rock, even if the lyrics stray more emo. That presence is an impressive feat considering this is their 2011 debut album "I Wish I Could Stay Here." There is an unintentional irony in the title, given that the band would break up in just a couple years. Yet, "I Wish I Could Stay Here" finds them still hungry and at the zenith of their game. Basement rocks hard with a heavy focus on their grunge musicality. A post-punk grunge sound dominates with killer dual guitars. The songs "Fade" and "Earl Grey" are two of the biggest crowd pleasers here. This is the original vinyl LP pressing.;Track List:1. Fading;2. Plan to Be Surprised;3. Canada Square;4. Crickets Throw Their Voice;5. Earl Grey;6. Ellipses;7. Every Single Word;8. Yoke;9. Grayscale;10. March
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.