- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Basement Jaxx - Crazy Itch Radio
- Write a Review
- L31116 000000000 L31116000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/26/2006;Notes:This album swerves from the all-out drama on the operatic "Intro" straight into the jet-packed kaleidoscopic pop of "Hu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/26/2006;Notes:This album swerves from the all-out drama on the operatic "Intro" straight into the jet-packed kaleidoscopic pop of "Hush Boy". Next is "Take Me Back to Your House", a sexy, energetic moment of what they call "banjo house". Then there's Balkan folk woven into vocals from Swedish pop sensation Robyn on "Hey You", a hyper grime tune called "Run 4 Cover", and a Wil Malone-scored beauty with legendary British singer Linda Lewis called "Lights Go Down". a little special treat is tucked away at the end. "Think Daft Punk with soul, or Fatboy Slim with sophistication, or early eighties Prince let loose on late-nineties technology" - Rolling Stone. This is the LP version.;Track List:1. Intro;2. Hush Boy;3. Zoomalude;4. Take Me Back to Your House;5. Hey U;6. On the Train;7. Run 4 Cover;8. Skillalude;9. Smoke Bubbles;10. Lights Go Down;11. Intro (Reprise);12. Everybody;13. Keep Keep on;14. U R on My Mind
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.