- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bash & Pop - Anything Could Happen
- Write a Review
- #K55356 000000000 K55356000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2017;Notes:When The Replacements ended their 33-show reunion tour in June 2015, founding bassist Tommy Stinson walked away with hi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2017;Notes:When The Replacements ended their 33-show reunion tour in June 2015, founding bassist Tommy Stinson walked away with his head held high. Armed with a pocketful of new songs and a clean slate, he holed up in his home studio in Hudson, NY and played solo tour dates with a group of A+ players/friends backing him, including Luther Dickinson, Frank Ferrer, Cat Popper, Steve Selvidge, and Joe "The Kid" Sirois. They had more fun than humans should be allowed to have, and over the next year and a half they pieced together a brand new record. A BAND record. Never one to hog the spotlight, the only logical thing to do at this point was to reanimate 'Bash & Pop', the band he started immediately following The Replacements first split in 1991. Fat Possum Records quickly signed the band and will be releasing it's unknowingly-long-awaited sophomore album, Anything Could Happen.;Track List:1. Not This Time;2. On the Rocks;3. Anything Could Happen;4. Breathing Room;5. Anybody Else;6. Can't Be Bothered;7. Bad News;8. Never Wanted to Know;9. Anytime Soon;10. Unfuck You;11. Jesus Loves You;12. Shortcut
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.