- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Basia Bulat - Tall Tall Shadow
- Write a Review
- #K71745 000000000 K71745000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the third album from the critically acclaimed singer/songwriter. Tall Tall Shadow foll...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the third album from the critically acclaimed singer/songwriter. Tall Tall Shadow follows Basia's 2007 debut album Oh, My Darling, hailed by eMusic as "an undeniably infectious romp," and 2010's Heart of My Own, which Tiny Mix Tapes declared to be a "heart-wrenching tour de force." Basia has toured in the U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia, sharing the stage with artists including the National, St Vincent, Beirut, Tuneyards, Arcade Fire, Andrew Bird and Nick Cave.;Track List:1. Tall Tall Shadow;2. Five Four;3. Promise Not to Think About Love;4. It Can't Be You;5. Wires;6. The City with No Rivers;7. Someone;8. Paris or Amsterdam;9. Never Let Me Go;10. From Now on
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.