- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bastille - Remixed
- Write a Review
- #K63167 000000000 K63167000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/03/2013;Notes:Bastille (stylized as BΔSTILLE) are an English rock band formed in England in 2010. They began as a solo project by sin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/03/2013;Notes:Bastille (stylized as BΔSTILLE) are an English rock band formed in England in 2010. They began as a solo project by singer/songwriter Dan Smith, who later decided to form a band. The four-piece is completed by Chris 'Woody' Wood, William Farquarson, and Kyle Simmons. The name of the band derives from Bastille Day - an event celebrated on Smith's birthday, 14 July. In December 2010, EMI Music announced that they had offered Bastille a record contract with Virgin Records. Their debut single, "Overjoyed" was subsequently released in April 2012. Their first studio album, titled Bad Blood, was released in March 2013 and debuted atop the UK Albums Chart. The band was nominated for four Brit Awards at the 2014 ceremony, including for British Breakthrough Act, British Group, British Single of the Year and British Album of the Year, winning for British Breakthrough Act. As of November 2014, Bastille have sold over 5 million records in the US and 2.5 million records in the UK alone.;Track List:1. Bad Blood [Melé Remix];2. Overjoyed [Distance Remix];3. Pompeii [Kat Krazy Remix];4. Laura Palmer [Rac Mix];5. Things We Lost in the Fire [Begun Remix];6. Flaws [Russ Chimes Remix];7. Bad Blood [F*U*G*Z Remix];8. Overjoyed [Yeasayer Remix];9. Pompeii [Tyde Remix];10. Laura Palmer [Abbey Road Sessions] [Live]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.