- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bat for Lashes - The Bride
- Write a Review
- #K77700 000000000 K77700000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the fourth album from British singer/songwriter Bat for Lashes AKA Natasha Khan...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the fourth album from British singer/songwriter Bat for Lashes AKA Natasha Khan. The Bride is a concept album that follows the story of a woman, whose fiancé dies in a car crash on the way to their wedding. The album follows her as she decides to go on the honeymoon alone and her emotions as she deals with the tragedy. The album was created with past collaborators Simone Felice, Dan Carey, Head and Ben Christophers. Includes the singles "In God's House" and "Sunday Love". Prior to The Bride, Bat For Lashes has released three studio albums - Fur And Gold (2006), Two Suns (2009) and The Haunted Man (2012) - and received Mercury Prize nominations for Fur And Gold and Two Suns. Khan is also the vocalist for Sexwitch, a collaboration with the rock band Toy and producer Dan Carey.;Track List:1. I Do;2. Joe's Dream;3. In God's House;4. Honeymooning Alone;5. Sunday Love;6. Never Forgive the Angels;7. Close Encounters;8. Widow's Peak;9. Land's End;10. If I Knew;11. I Will Love Again;12. In Your Bed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.