- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Batman & Robin - O.S.T.
- K59751 000000000 K59751000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Doxy present a picture disc reissue of Sun Ra & The Blues Project's Batman And Robin, originally released in 1966. This...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Doxy present a picture disc reissue of Sun Ra & The Blues Project's Batman And Robin, originally released in 1966. This novelty album, released during the height of the Batman And Robin craze, was initially credited to the "The Sensational Guitars of Dan and Dale" and featured an album full of tracks based on the popular TV show like "The Batman Theme Song", "The Penguin Chase", and "The Batcave". The album is entirely instrumental, except for someone singing "Batmaaaan!" in the theme song. But the interesting thing about this album, and what makes it an absolute cult gem, are the musicians who are behind it all: basically a joint collaboration between Sun Ra's Arkestra and Danny Kalb's Blues Project (one of the first psychedelic rock bands as well as one of the world's first jam bands). "Dan and Dale" were actually blues guitarist Danny Kalb and Steve Katz (later of Blood, Sweat And Tears) on dueling guitars, while Sun Ra and Al Kooper take over organ duties (a Hammond B-3) and members of Ra's Arkestra play sax. The Sensational Guitars Of Dan & Dale - Batman And Robin;Track List:1. Batman Theme;2. Batman's Batmorang;3. Batman and Robin Over the Roofs;4. The Penguin Chase;5. Flight of the Batman;6. Joker Is Wild;7. Robin's Theme;8. Penguin's Umbrella;9. Batman and Robin Swing;10. Batmobile Wheels;11. The Riddler's Retreat;Special Attributes:PICTURE DISC VINYL LP
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.