- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bayside - The Walking Wounded
- Write a Review
- #K68031 000000000 K68031000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/31/2012;Notes:2012 reissue on grey and putty vinyl LP. Bayside's 2007 album "Walking Wounded" was their big breakout album. Although ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/31/2012;Notes:2012 reissue on grey and putty vinyl LP. Bayside's 2007 album "Walking Wounded" was their big breakout album. Although it was their third release, it really caught the attention of the public and critics at large. As the first album after the death of their drummer in a traffic accident, the surviving band members seem happy to be alive. Surprisingly upbeat for these avowed emo gloomers, it charges hard into the light. Their performance is tight, and they've kicked their instrumental talents up a notch. Fans took the album up to #75 on the Billboard 200, but it has grown rapidly in popularity since it's release. Victory Records.;Track List:1. The Walking Wounded;2. They're Not Horses They're Unicorns;3. Duality;4. Carry on;5. I and I;6. Choice Hops and Bottled Self Esteem;7. Head on a Plate;8. Dear Your Holiness;9. Landing Feet First;10. Thankfully;11. A Rite of Passage;12. (Pop)Ular Science
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.