- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bayside - Vacancy
- Write a Review
- K60384 000000000 K60384000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Limited transparent yellow/clear vinyl LP pressing with printed inner sleeve and digital download. 2016 release. Where ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Limited transparent yellow/clear vinyl LP pressing with printed inner sleeve and digital download. 2016 release. Where Bayside's last album, Cult, dealt with singer/guitar player Anthony Raneri's move to Nashville, his recent marriage and impending fatherhood, Vacancy tells the story of the dissolution of his marriage and finding himself alone in the city that was meant to be his new home. "The hotel on the album cover reflects the feelings I had while working on Vacancy,” explains Raneri. “Writing this album, I felt as if everything was uncertain, I could move back to New York, buy a house in Nashville... I just didn't know what was going to come next. I felt very isolated and as if everything in my life was temporary at that moment.";Track List:1. Two Letters;2. I've Been Dead All Day;3. Enemy Lines;4. Not Fair;5. Pretty Vacant;6. Rumspringa (Heartbreak Road);7. Mary;8. Maybe Tennessee;9. The Ghost;10. It Doesn't Make It True;11. It's Not As Depressing As It Sounds;Special Attributes:YELLOW, COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.