- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B.B. King - Ladies and Gentlemen Mr. B.B. King
- Write a Review
- K60252 000000000 K60252000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing that celebrates the life and work of the great B.B. King. A selection of the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing that celebrates the life and work of the great B.B. King. A selection of the best tracks from the already available 10CD and 4CD sets, Ladies and Gentlemen... chronicles his amazing career. B.B. King was an American blues singer, songwriter, and guitarist. Rolling Stone ranked King #6 on it's 2011 list of the 100 greatest guitarists of all time. King introduced a sophisticated style of soloing based on fluid string bending and shimmering vibrato that influenced many later electric blues guitarists. King was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1987 and is considered one of the most influential blues musicians of all time, earning the nickname "The King of the Blues", and one of the "Three Kings of the Blues Guitar" along with Albert and Freddie.;Track List:1. How Blue Can You Get?;2. I Wonder Why;3. Think It Over;4. The Thrill Is Gone;5. Chains and Things;6. Worry Worry Worry;7. Sweet Sixteen;8. Ghetto Woman;9. There Must Be a Better World Somewhere;10. When Love Comes to Town;11. Stormy Monday Blues;12. Blues Man;13. Caldonia;14. You Have a Way;15. Key to the Highway;16. Get These Blues Off Me;17. See That My Grave Is Kept Clean
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.