- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B.B. King - Live at the Regal
- Write a Review
- K54074 000000000 K54074000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/01/1995;Notes:Repressing. UK edition of this live album from the Blues and Rock guitar legend. Live at the Regal is considered to be ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/01/1995;Notes:Repressing. UK edition of this live album from the Blues and Rock guitar legend. Live at the Regal is considered to be the greatest live Blues LP ever recorded. B.B. King has played more live shows than any other performer in his 50 years on the boards. Ace.;Track List:1. Everyday (I Have the Blues);2. Sweet Little Angel;3. It's My Own Fault;4. How Blue Can You Get;5. Please Love Me;6. You Upset Me Baby;7. Worry Worry;8. Woke Up This Morning;9. You Done Lost Your Good Thing;10. Help the Poor
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.