- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B.B. King - Live in Cook County Jail
- Write a Review
- K55550 000000000 K55550000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP repressing of the classic B.B. King live album. Live In Cook County Jail. Recorded in Chicago...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP repressing of the classic B.B. King live album. Live In Cook County Jail. Recorded in Chicago's Cook County Jail on a hot fall day in 1970 and released the following year, the recording of this historic event was named #499 on Rolling Stone's list of the 500 Greatest Albums of All Time, hitting #1 on the Billboard R&B charts, #3 on the Jazz charts and #25 on the Top 200. One of several live albums King released, it features a selection of his best-known songs. Includes "How Blue Can You Get?", "Please Accept My Love" and his signature classics "The Thrill Is Gone" and "Every Day I Have The Blues".;Track List:1. Introductions (Side A);2. Every Day I Have the Blues (Side A);3. How Blue Can You Get? (Side A);4. Worry Worry (Side A);5. Medley: 3 O'Clock Blues/ Darlin' You Know I Love You (Side B);6. Sweet Sixteen (Side B);7. The Thrill Is Gone (Side B);8. Please Accept My Love (Side B)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.