- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B.B. King - Mr. Blues
- Write a Review
- K91489 000000000 K91489000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:A stylistically diverse LP from B.B. King, drawn from three different sessions dating from 1962 to 1963, the year of it...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:A stylistically diverse LP from B.B. King, drawn from three different sessions dating from 1962 to 1963, the year of it's original release. The blues legend is backed by a variety of groups, the most thrilling of which is The Maxwell Davis Orchestra, which cut countless sessions for LA-based labels Aladdin and Modern Records (two of the premier West Coast rhythm and blues labels of the '50s and '60s). The blues legend is in fine form here, on another classic brought back to life by Rumble.;Track List:1. Young Dreamers;2. By Myself;3. Chains of Love;4. A Mother's Love;5. Blues at Midnight;6. Sneakin' Around;7. On My Road of Honor;8. Tomorrow Night;9. My Baby's Comin' Home;10. Guess Who?;11. You Ask Me;12. I'm Gonna Sit in 'Til You Give in
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.