- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B.B. King - Singin' The Blues
- Write a Review
- #K83707 000000000 K83707000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/10/2012;Notes:Singin' the Blues was issued as Crown 5020 in spring 1957 and featured some of B.B. King's best-loved songs up to that ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/10/2012;Notes:Singin' the Blues was issued as Crown 5020 in spring 1957 and featured some of B.B. King's best-loved songs up to that point. The LP included four #1 R&B hits: '3 O'Clock Blues' and 'You Know I Love You' (1952), 'Please Love Me' (1953) and 'You Upset Me Baby' (1954) four other top ten hits plus 'Blind Love' from 1953 and covers of Tampa Red's 'Crying Won't Help You' (1955) and Gatemouth Moore's 'Did You Ever Love a Woman' from 1956. To fill out the album, a superior alternate take of 'Sweet Little Angel' was included. As John Broven observes in his notes: "In 1957 "Singin' the Blues" gave the first real indication that B.B. King was destined to be a major star. 180 gram mono vinyl. Tracks: Side a : 1. Please Love Me 2. You Upset Me Baby 3. Everyday I Have the Blues 4. Bad Luck 5. 3 O'Clock Blues 6. Blind LoveSide B: 1. Woke Up This Morning 2. You Know I Love You 3. Sweet Little Angel 4. Ten Long Years 5. Did You Ever Love a Woman 6. Crying Won't Help You.;Track List:1. Please Love Me;2. You Upset Me Baby;3. Everyday I Have the Blues;4. Bad Luck;5. 3 O'Clock Blues;6. Blind Love;7. Woke Up This Morning;8. You Know I Love You;9. Sweet Little Angel;10. Ten Long Years;11. Did You Ever Love a Woman;12. Crying Won't Help You;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.