- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BBQ - Bbq - Mark Sultan
- Write a Review
- #K65893 000000000 K65893000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from Canadian musician and garage rock legend Mark Sultan AKA BBQ. This is the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from Canadian musician and garage rock legend Mark Sultan AKA BBQ. This is the first album by BBQ since 2005's Tie Your Noose on the historic Bomp! Label. BBQ is Mark Sultan, who also has recorded many other albums and 45s, as well as playing in bands like The King Khan & BBQ Show, Almighty Defenders, Ding-Dongs and Les Sexareenos etc., etc. BBQ is his preferred monicker for playing as a very strict live-recorded one-man band. This album serves as a little wink goodbye to any complexities past and a strong "welcome back" to the primitive, brusque and airy rock 'n' roll which has made Sultan beloved since 2003. Forgoing lo-fi, BBQ is reinventing the one-man band, taking it back, for a loud, clear and raw sound helmed by great songs, sung truly and passionately. Recorded by himself in his basement, live in one to two takes - twelve brand new killers.;Track List:1. Agitated;2. The Other Two;3. Broken Arms;4. Black and Blue;5. Knock on Wood;6. Rock Me;7. I Love You So Much;8. Now You're Gone;9. You to Be Mine;10. Will You Teach Me;11. It's Suicide;12. Let Me Be
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.