- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beach House - B-Sides And Rarities
- Write a Review
- K57815 000000000 K57815000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/30/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. This 2017 compilation contains every song Beach House - AKA Alex Scally a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/30/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. This 2017 compilation contains every song Beach House - AKA Alex Scally and Victoria Legrand - has made that does not exist on one of their albums. The band explains: When we announced that we were releasing a B-sides and rarities album, someone on Twitter asked, "B-sides record? Why would Beach House put out a B-sides record? Their A-sides are like B-sides." This random person has a point. Our goal has never been to make music that is explicitly commercial. Over the years, as we have worked on our six LPs, it wasn't the "best" or most catchy songs that made the records, just the ones that fit together to make a cohesive work. Accordingly, our B-sides are not songs that we didn't like as much, just ones that didn't have a place on the records we were making.;Track List:1. Chariot;2. Baby;3. Equal Mind;4. Used to Be (2008 Single Version);5. White Moon (Itunes Session Remix);6. Baseball Diamond;7. Norway (Itunes Session Remix);8. Play the Game;9. The Arrangement;10. Saturn Song;11. Rain in Numbers;12. I Do Not Care for the Winter Sun;13. 10 Mile Stereo (Cough Syrup Remix);14. Wherever You Go;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.